Monday, March 19, 2012

I am a rookie!!!
I just want to share my experience guys!
Its been 3 years when i worked as a volunteer nurse at Dr. Thomas Nolasco Hospital. First day of duty,feel excited.Un nga lang nangangapa ako, we are assigned in the opd area, and emergency as well.
its really a lil bit nervous,start from getting all the information of the patient, vital signs, asking patients what made them brought there and blah..blah..blah..
.I am very energetic that time pero nung napakarami ng patient we need to double our time.We need to help together for us to finish all.Pero ang nakakatawa, when one patient is admitted i was assigned to insert the iv catheter, its my first time talaga as a Registered nurse to insert iv cath.obviously i am lil nervous pero hindi ko lng pinapahalata. when my senior nurse is coming nearer to me, he ask me in a soft voice that.."jinky its intensity 5 then he laugh?"i just smiled and continue doing it, i want to laugh that time,pero hindi ko nagawa sa sobrang hiya..you know guys from that time, i was able to built my confidence. I need not to show to anyone that I am nervous when I'm  doing certain procedure. that's the real thing happen in the opd.

No comments:

Post a Comment